How to return a package?
New return system from 27.02.2024
KIUD x Baun x Smartpost Itella
From 27.02.2024 you can return KIUD packaging via 268 Smartpost Itella parcel machines with a unique locker code.
Bring the empty package to the nearest Smartpost parcel machine, enter the unique locker code to the screen and insert the package in the locker.
QR software log in:
- Scan the QR code with your smartphone camera.
- Click on the yellow link that appears and enter your phone number.
- Insert the confirmation code sent by SMS.
- Log in to your account and follow the instructions.
- Make sure that your bank account is added.
- More info email@example.com
Packaging return locations
All Smartpost Itella parcel machines are found here.
Below are featured only TANGO collecting boxes, which are active until 10.03.2024.
- Tabasalu Rimi
- Tallinna Arsenali center
- Viimsi Kaubanduskeskus (Delice)
- Tallinna Balti Jaama turg
- Laagri Maksimarket
- Tallinna Nõmme center
- Tallinna Kristiine center 1. floor
- Rocca al Mare Centre
- Mustamäe Centre
- Tartu Rebase Rimi
- Tartu Lõunakeskuse Rimi
- Tartu Anne Prisma
- UKU Shopping Centre
Return packaging via 268 Smartpost Itella parcel machines
KIUD rental packaging comes with a deposit money, which will be refunded once the consumer returns the empty package to any Smartpost Itella parcel machine in Estonia.
TANGO return system will be closed by 10.03.2024.
1. Open your smartphone camera and scan the QR code on the package.
Click on the appearing yellow link qr.kiud.io
2. Enter your phone number and click on "SEND CODE".
NB! Don't forget to tick the terms & conditions box.
3. Insert the unique confirmation code sent via SMS.
Click on "CONFIRM".
4. When you log in first time fill your contact info, including the bank account.
Click on "SAVE"
5. You will then see returnable package code in the grey tab. Click on "CONFIRM".
6. Click on "Finish and return" when returning a single packaging.
Click on "Scan more packages" when returning multiple packages.
7. Click on "Yes, returning now" when returning the package within 24h. Click on "No, continue later" when you wish to return the package later.
8. Choose the suitable returning method by clicking "Smartpost Itella".
9. Copy the packaging ID code by clicking "Copy".
Click on blue text "Go here" to paste the ID code and generate the unique Smartpost locker code.
10. Paste the ID code in the grey tab and click on "NEXT".
11. Choose the package size and returning location from the drop-down menu.
Click on "CONFIRM".
KIUD packaging fits in XS or S locker.
12. A unique locker code is generated on the screen.
If you wish to receive the locker code via SMS, scroll down and click on "SEND SMS".
NB! Please return the package within 24h!
If you wish to return the package later then click on “No, continue later” button in step 7.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Open the camera mode on your smartphone.
2. Place the camera above the QR code until you see the yellow link qr.kiud.io.
3. Click on the link.
4. You will be directed to the online platform. Log in with your mobile number and follow instructions.
5. Confirm the PACKAGING RETURN and bring the empty package to the nearest Smartpost Itella parcel locker (active from 27.02.2024).
NB! Some of the older packages are still connected to TANGO’s return system and those can be return to TANGO’s collecting box until 10.03.2024.
QR codes can be scanned only with smartphones.
If you have smartphone that doesn’t have a built-in QR code scanner, then we recommend you to install a free QR code reader from the Google Play store.
Click here to download the app.
Yes, some of the older packages are still connected to TANGO’s platform. You can return such packages to the blue TANGO’s collecting box by 10.03.2024.
Don’t worry! You might have received the package as a gift box that comes without a deposit and is thus, without a QR code.
However, you can always return such package to any Tango return station and we will happily keep it in circulation.
Click here to see all the return locations.
It’s ok! You can keep the package and reuse it for storing different items or use it as a gift wrap.
Please note that in this case the deposit will not be refunded.
We just hope that you will use our package as long as possible!
Once you scan the QR code and confirm the return, you are entitled to bring the package to Smartpost Itella’s parcel machine within 24 hours.
If you wish to return later then opt for “No, continue later” button in step 7.
You can find all the return points here.
No, you can send out your online orders via any kind of logistics partner.
Smartpost Itella is only our partner for collecting back to used packaging.